Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How to Write to Elder Ritter


Oh and by the way my mission president allowes us to email friends so we dont take too long to write letters so you can tell people to email me but also that I might not respond right away because I have limited time each monday to read and respond. I have an hour and a half which is much better than the MTC but it still goes by fast. So yeah, Tell them to email me if they want or if they prefer write me at.

La Mission Française de Toulouse
4 rue Allaric II
Compans Caffarelli
31000 Toulouse
France

Thanks again love you much and just to reassure you I am doing great. I'm glad to hear, though dad, that it gets better. Love you all keep praying for me and I'll keep praying for you bon Semaine!
(See email address at the top right)

Elder Geoff Ritter.

No comments:

Post a Comment