Monday, February 15, 2010

ça va

2/11/10

Hello! Thank you for your once again great emails. It sounds like life is a bit stressfull at this time. I hate when that happens. It is the busy time of the year. At least we learn a lot when that comes around. For me when Im feeling down or life feels super busy or "24 packets stressful" I like to read section 122 in the Doctrine and Covenants. It puts life back into perspective. I pray for you all. I have also felt the prayers of all of you. We have had a great week and things are on the up it feels like. We have reciently found some new people to teach and we have recieved a lot of phone numbers from people we have contacted on the street. Thank you so much for your faith and prayers.

So Dad I want to first of all say, you speak really good French. Also did you know that you left to serve a mission the same date as I did, June 3rd. I was looking at the white handbook that you gave me and the card in it states you were a missionary from June 3rd to June 3rd just like mine, haha. I thought that was cool anyway.

In other news, I don't have much other news. Life is good. I am happy and I think of you all often. It's crazy how much you come to love your family as a missionary. The really crazy thing is that if time keeps flying like it is, it will be no time unil I see you all again. I love you all so much I know that I say that everyweek but I really mean it. I feel so close and connected to all of you everyday. Thanks so much for your love and support. I hope you can feel of my love for all of you because it is there even though I am limited in the ways that I can show it.

Have a absolutely great week
Love

Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment