Thursday, February 4, 2010

Loving Pau

01/06/10

Hey,
How was your week? The week was great for us here. We are having so much fun here in Pau. I am thinking that I will be leaving pretty dang soon though. The end of the transfer is the 17 of January and I have already been here for over 5 months. Crazy because I feel like I just got here and that I am still blue, or green I guess they call it in the states. I will be sad to leave Pau if that is the case. I have really come to love it and I can get around this ville like it's my home town mostly because it is not too big. I also have made some great friends here. I will also be very excited to see another part of this country though I think it's about time.

So it sounds like you are getting back into the groove of like now that the holidays are over. I wish you all luck and hope that you may have a lot of good times and success.

Well Im pretty much out of news from here..... hmmmm any questions?

Alright I hope you know I love you. Have a great week and I'll talk to you again soon.

Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment