Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Vampire in the MTC??


We didn't get much news from Geoffrey this week so I went back through his letters and pulled out an entertaining paragraph. Check it out...

"...Also, I thought you all, espically you Dad, might want to hear about one of the Elders in my Zone. It may sound impossible, but I think this particular Elder in my zone is a Vampire. I know how much you love good vampire movies Dad, so I just wanted to tell you why I think he is a vampire. First off, he has unnaturally long and sharp K9 teeth; he is really pasty; he hates the sun and wears sunglasses often; he seriously sounds like he is from Transylvania; he hates garlic; and he was just looming around the outside of our room door the other night and would not come in until my companion finally invited him in. Not a good idea as I'm sure you all know vapires can't enter into a room unless they are invited in and now since he has been invited in once he can always come back. Of course I don't really think he is a real Vampire but it is convincing evidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment