Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well, you are absolutely right. The time is very much flying right by. In fact, we just got our flight plans. So crazy! We leave Aug 3 at 4:40. Our flight will be from SLC to Paris and then from Paris down to Toulouse. Our whole district is very excited. We have become very good friends though so we are a bit sad that we will be parting ways but the excitement over rides the anxious and sad feelings.

So that is very exciting for me to hear about what Dad is up to. That is crazy that he is doing that much work and is waking up even earlier than me haha. I am so glad to hear that he is reading his French scriptures every night. I think I will be sending you a French bible and Preach my Gospel because I have a extra of each. So hopefully he would like that and if not feel free to just pack them away. It's also way cool to hear that Dad is using his French. I'll have to try and talk to him in French on the phone. I wrote you all a letter today also and I have a "birthday Card" for Amy in the mail so that should come hopefully soon. There is also a few pictures in the envelope. I will send the card home soon.

I'm Glad Amy had a good birthday. I'm sorry no one was not around for it though; that's too bad. Oh and Yeah I heard through Elder Coleman that Amy saw me on my P day haha. That's so funny. I saw Whitney because she yelled my name but I didn't see Amy. I guess she was in the back seat or something. How is Skyler doing? Better question how is Jill and Rod doing? I know you all think about me a lot but I hope you are not sad at this point and are not missing me too much. Thanks for being so on top of things for me Mom. I heard that you sent a message to Bridgette. That is really funny/cool I think! She really thinks highly of you. OH and yes I got that last package. It was great I loved the pictures and got all the other stuff. Oh and I do need two other thinks but these can be sent with just a letter. I don't think I have my patriarchal blessing here for some reason do you think you could make me another copy and get it to me? And with that do you mind sending the things we wrote down from my setting apart blessing that would be very helpful as I'm about to head off to France. Well, what more can I say other than thank you all a ton. I feel you love and influence here daily and it helps oh so much. I hope I can send you more in the near future and am really excited to talk to you all on the Phone. Oh and Mom have fun in Cedar City with Robin. That sounds way cool.
Alright until next time.
Love You all,
Elder Geoffrey Ritter

1 comment: