Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Email Dated August 31st

Bonjour
I absolutley loved you letters it was great hearing form all of you. It sounds like there is a lot going on, school, weddings, potential not weddings, birthday parties, Megan and Ty returning home. It sounds pretty crazy actually.

père merci pour m'ecris en français. Je l'ai compris tous. I can't wait until I can write as much as you did in your email, dad. In terms of comprehension, I am much better, but I still have forever to go, it feels. My speaking skills are also improving slowly. I'm not as worried about it as I was though. I can kind of communicate and I know that it will take a lot of work on my part and eventually it will come. From what I can tell, I think the french you wrote was good. I can't wait until Christmas time. I should be much better and then we can talk a bit in French. That is a cool thought.

Mom don't worry about the camera memory card that was lost in the mail. There were a ton of awesome picture, but it's all good. I have a few hard copies of the best so don't worry too much. Maybe I'll send the hard copies home and I'll try and figure out how to emailing my pictures. That does sound like a better ideal and I bet its possible. I'll find out probably for next week. By the way I have been thinking about it and if its not too late peanut butter does sound pretty amazing, and I guess ill be okay to not drink rootbeer for two years haha. You all are the best though thanks for thinking of me enought to put together a package. For the package system here, pretty much, the packages go to the mission office in Toulouse and every three or so weeks when we have zone confrence or transfers, President brings the packages and we get them from him. So that's how often we have a chance to get our packages. With how fast time passes here its not too bad of a wait at all, actually. Seriously get my bed ready I'll be home before you know it. I'm almost done with my first transfer. That's crazy, espically since we only have 16 total.

With the begining of the school year comes the fall and I am so excited for fall. It has already started to cool down a ton and it is amazing. I remember when I liked summer. That was when I didn't wear a tie and all the people I hope to teach were not on vacation. So many people are gone for the summer here in France. They love their vacation time. So with the cooling down of the weather and people returning to Pau, the work should pick up and that is an exciting thought.

Life is good and getting better and better each day. I miss you all so so so much and can't wait to reunite, but as it should be, I would not rather be anywhere else than here, right now. Keep me in your prayers I'll keep you in mine and once again you are all so awesome. I love you so much words can even describe.
bon semaine,

Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment