Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 21, 2009


Wow, what a great week you have all had. I am so excited to hear about little Benjamin's birth and all. I got the pictures, et il est très minions. I hope all is still going well with him. I'm sure it is. Congrats Megan and Ty

I am writting this e mail for everyone in the family, so go ahead and distribute it out because I think i'll just be repetitive if I send people individual emails.

Okay and first of all I must say that you all are looking very good. I mean it! I got all the pictures you sent mom and really you all look very heathy and fit. Good work; keep it up. Oh and Jana and Joey seem like a happy couple. It's exciting. In fact, It seems like such an exciting time back there and it is too bad that I am missing it. I would love to be there. but as it should be, there isn't anywhere I'd rather be than right here in Pau.

I want to thank you Mom, Dad and Amy for the care package. I went to Toulouse on Thursday for my medical visit, that everyone has to have to live here, and because of that I was able to pick up the package that you all sent me. It's funny because the Dear elder one still has not arrived maybe it will be here by zone conference in a couple weeks. I must say though that I never thought that Snickers, Sour Patch Kids, Oreos, peanut butter, and mustard could make me so happy. It's weird how it can do that, but really i am so thankful for it. It was greatly expensive, but I would say worth it. Speaking of packages did you ever get the package that i sent home about two months ago now when I was at the MTC with like scriptures and t-shirts and stuff? I hope so. I just didn't ever hear about it. Thanks again though and I also really enjoyed the pictures. I love getting pictures. I imagine that you do too. Sorry none today, I forgot my camera. I'll try harder to send some next week though. Because now that I think of it, You have like seriously no pictures of me as a missionary, sorry. I did try once. I'll try again.

Sweet wheels, Amy. The maxima is sweet. Cody would approve. He had a maxima too. I thought you said it was blue though in one of you emails. mom, but maybe I mixed that up with the Blue Lagoon. It seems to be a real nice car from what I can tell though. So what is to become of the Blue Lagoon?

Also, weather here is cooling down. It is nice. We even wore our jackets a couple days last week so that's a good sign. It's been rainning the last three days which is kind of a nice change. Oh that reminds me, it was rainning one day so after we bought some umbrellas we were heading to meet one of our amis (investigators) and we meet this cool guy from Gab Africa. He is here studying physical science. His dream is to live and work in America. He seems really smart and way cool so maybe he will be one of you students in the future, Dad. He wants to be a patrolem geologist, I think. He is cool and we are hoping to set up some rendez-vous with him soon.

I'm doing good and you all seem to be doing great. I am so excited for all of you especially Megan, Ty, and big brother Scotty.
Bonne semaine, Je vous aime et à le prochaine

Elder Ritter

P.S. Ty I liked how you sent me part of the letter in french. That was sweet.
And dad, it was a bit hard to understand some of the things the translator used but I just figured it was my lack of French because for the most part it was pretty legable.
Et Megan Bonne rétablissement I hope you are feeling well I am super proud of you. Thank you again for being such a great sister.
Alright I love you all-thanks again,

ciao
Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment