Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Sweet Chateau in Pau France and Conference

It sounds like you all had a great conference weekend. I did too of course. I actually didn't get to see all of the sessions though because the member in charge of the satellite couldn't fix the receiver, so I didn't see the talk that you mentioned from priesthood session, dad. Pau went without priesthood and the first half hour of the Saturday evening session, which was broadcast Sunday morning. I also didn't hear Elder Holland's talk that you mentioned mom because the Sunday evening session was broadcast too late here in France. I look forward to the Ensigh so I can read those talks. They sound awesome. It was very strange not being in Utah for conference. It was cool though to be one of those people in a different country that was mention every time when talking about the blessings of modern technology. We actually watched what we had the opportunity to watch in English so I was happy about that. In Pau they have an little TV that we missionaries watched conference on in English and a projector in the sacrament room translated in French.

Thank you all sooooo much for what you do. It means so much to have people supporting me. I especially felt close to you all this conference weekend and could definitely feel you love. I love you all so very much

Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment