Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June 14, 2010

Hello I am doing great! La vie est belle as one might say in France. We actually have four amis that have committed for baptism the 3rd of July. The second two are names M; and Mme Lopez. They have been taught in the past, they agreed that they would like to be baptized but I fear that they don’t quite get it if you know what I mean. So it will take a lot of work, but hey what else is new. No I need to work harder actually. So that is the little bit of good news on my end. Oh and speaking of Lopez B-Lo aka Brett Lopez should be getting home this July I’m pretty sure. July 13th I think.


OKAY so I need to say. Happy Birthday Stephen! And Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! I hope you have a great day! I remember a year ago I was either in San Francisco or the MTC. But yeah I wish I was there to celebrate with you but I guess this e-mail will have to do.

So after what Dad told me it sounds like the summer should just about be starting and it sounds like you have some good projects going on. That is great, a lot of gardening and even a new fence cool. I can’t believe it, a fence! Now we can finally get a dog. The only thing is I don’t know if I care to have a dog now. Maybe we can get a Trampoline though ha-ha. No, but it will be cool to see it in the future. I’m excited for you.

Hey so what do you want to hear about what have you been dying to know about? Do you have any questions about the culture or any questions about whom I teach? I don’t know. I don’t want to bore you and I’m not sure what would interest you more than anything else. Fun Fact: I made crêpes last night and they were even pretty good. I thought so at least.

I will tell you though; I have really enjoyed reading the Joseph Smith history recently. I know the story and I tell it several times a day but it is so powerful to hear how it was written from the Prophet Joseph Smith himself. I invite you all to read it. It is great. I know that it is true. As he says early, he states the FACTS. I love this gospel. I know its true. This is the Kingdom of God on earth. He loves us and if we keep his commandments we will be happy and blessed. I love you all thank you all so much for the email this week I did enjoy it ha-ha! In fact we where even signed on at the same time ha-ha. That’s cool to think.

Talk to you all later

Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment