Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June 7, 2010

Good afternoon everybody. I hope that you are all doing very very well. I am so very grateful for you love and support this week. It has been great. So yeah, it has been a great week. I am happy. I feel a bit tired today, but that’s all right, it's preparation day. As long as I am well rested for tomorrow. Well training is not as hard as I thought ha-ha mostly because Elder Herring came off the plane already ready to be senior companion. No it’s great I think we get along well. We work hard and have already seen some great miracles. For example a couple we are teaching decided that they want to be baptized. So if we work hard enough the ward the amis and us the missionaries they should be baptized the 3 July and the 4th of July they will be confirmed. That would be a cool way to celebrate the fourth of July, by watching someone be baptized by fire as one might say. So yeah keep Gilles and Lawrence in you prayers if you could. Dominique: progress is standing still, but he is still willing to see us. We'll see what happens after this rendezvous Wednesday. Cristina is still doing great. Her testimony grows daily this gospel is the love of her life ha-ha. She said being baptized was equally joyous as the birth of her daughter. I’m not sure is I heard her right but I’m almost sure that is what she said while bearing her testimony in church yesterday. It is so great to see her progress. It’s true that this gospel has profound effects on us.

Hey so last Thursday was my one year mark. It was a great day. We actually had a rendezvous in saint Jean de luz look it up it is beautiful. We where there with Fr; Miller and after which we took our hour for lunch. So we ate lunch at a pretty good restaurant that was overlooking the ocean. It was pretty sweet! I’m spoiled, especially since Fr. Miller paid. I owe that man and his wife big time. So I mean every time you think that I may be suffering or having a tough time realize that in reality I am just taking a big long vacation. OH yeah and I talk to everyone about the gospel while I’m at it. Hey so yeah like I may have said I cant complain.

Well thanks again for all you do. Have a great week. Keep up the great preach my gospel work Mom! Go and teach those Teachers Dad and everyone else I wish you the best. LOVE YA

Elder Ritter

OH and there isn’t a chance that I will be getting some Enya sent my way sometime soon? If not, don’t even worry? Dang it there I go already complaining. Sorry ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment