Thursday, November 12, 2009

October 26, 2009

Today is transfer day, meaning that this morning I woke up, went to Toulouse, dropped off Elder Moon and picked up my new companion, Elder Gibbions. He is awesome! It was a bit sad to see Elder Moon go though. Just a bit about Elder Gibbons. He is from Utah and has been serving for just about two years now. This is actually his last transfer. He had been serving in Toulouse up until now as one of the assistants to the president. For those who don't know, that is like one step above Zone Leader. He is a great hard working missionaire and he also seems to know how to have a good time too. I am very excited to work with him and I know I will learn so much. I still am in Pau though, so that is exciting. I just hope I know the ville well enough to get Elder Gibbions up and running. Which literally will take no time.

So that's all my exciting news at least I think it is exciting.

Hmm, this letter is making to be a very short offering. I think its mostly because we don't have much time at all because I had to go to Toulouse and back today and still get all the other Prep day stuff in. Sorry for that. I will write much more next week I promise.

I will tell you about Mme Grenet though. She is doing well and she actually came to church yesterday. I think felt the spirit again. It is so awesome when amis come to church. She seems to be progressing well still. The ward is also stepping up and welcoming her amazingly. Thank you for your prayers on her behalf.

I love you all so much and will talk to you soon,

Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment