Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Celebrated in Pau, France


Thanksgiving is not celebrated in France, but this year it will be celebrated here in Pau. We are having a Thanksgiving ward activity this Friday being runned by two American families. We are all very excited and I think I wrote a bit about it in the other e mail from last week.

Also about Christmas, I'm not exactly sure where I will be. I know that I still have that calling card with enough money, but Elder Gibbons said he is always at a members house who offers to let them use their phones. I'm not even sure if I'll be here in Pau so I can't tell you exactly what will happen, but I do know that I have enough money on the calling card still.

Not a whole lot has changed for the email that you should get today from last week. Isabelle is still going well. We have taught Valentine a couple times. she has prayed and is going to start reading so we are excited to see how that goes for her. She just has a hard time believing in God. OH but Isabelle has asked me this week if I would be the one who baptizes her. So I will get to be in the water if all continues to go well. She seems pretty dang solid so I have faith that it will. I am so excited!

I'm loving it here in France. I still wish I was better at speaking French, but I can't complain. I am very blessed. Keep me in you prayer as well as Isabelle and her family.

Love you all and have a great week.

Elder Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment